Sunday, 23 February 2014

Shabby inspired kitchen room box

Hi all,

It seems ages since my last post when I showed you all my brambly hedge inspired over sized dresser, well to be honest it took me a while to find just the right bits I needed to put together the room, plus I had to wait for my sister to make me something for it. Today it finally came together....

I wallpapered the room box which I got a while ago from dolls house emporium and laid some floorboards, bought online from eBay.

This is the empty room box.



I used a little piece of wood trim between the wallpaper and the wall to cover the join. Here is a close up of the flooring.




My most recent mini makes take pride of place in the room box.




I painted the table at the front to match the dresser and cabinet.


Here is a close up of the table and dresser.


One last picture, to show you the gorgeous rug my sister made me for Christmas which fits perfectly under the dresser. She sells these lovely punch needle rugs under the name lollysminis on eBay.

Now I need to fill the room box with lots of lovely miniatures, I have a few and plan to make lots more so will keep you updated.

Take care all

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment