Tuesday 2 August 2016

1/48 greenhouse

Hi all,

I thought I would share with you my latest mini make. It is a 1/48 scale greenhouse I made from a kit by petite properties.



http://www.petitepropertiesltd.com/onlineshop/index.php

I added my own plant racking on the right of the door and made the seed trays from a kit by Jane harrop.

http://www.janeharrop.co.uk/48th_kits.html

It was a really simple kit to make up and lots of fun. I decided to make it look a bit run down, mainly after smudging glue on the windows, so dirtied my initial paint job up a bit.


If any of you have any tips or links for making 1/48 plants or accessories please let me know.

Take care

Natalie x

3 comments:

  1. Natalia, this is such a beautiful little green house! It will be such a fun to fill it up. Are you planning to make flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Natalia, I thought about making a mixture of fliers and vegetable plants, there are not many tutorials out there so I will have to work it out for myself.

      Delete
  2. Very Cute and your aging and finishing of the greenhouse is lovely! :)

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete