Monday 2 May 2011

1/24th Scale Scene

Hi all, 
I hope you are well.  I thought I would share with you a small scene I made in 1/24th scale a few months ago for a club display.  It was the first time I had made anything in this scale as I usually stick to 1/12th.


I made almost everything myself with the exception of the pictures.  One was a swap gift and the other I printed off and put into a frame I had bought.

I made the sofa and chair from scratch using card, material, felt for padding and beads. 

The plant pot is a tomato puree lid painted with nail polish and the plant is made using a punch with beads on wires covered in flock for flowers.

I designed the rug myself and sewed it. 

The tiny box actually opens and the lamp lights.  The shade is made using acetate and lead strip.

I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment