Sunday 22 May 2011

Pet basket - Club Project

Hi all,

Last Monday I went to my local dolls house club, the monthly project was to make a pet basket.  We were given some printed instructions and the materials we needed and as usual we all got on with it whilst chatting and having tea and biscuits. I almost finished my basket at club and finally put the finishing touches to it this morning.  


We were given some fur material to cover the base but I decided to use some leather instead.  I thought I might use it in Hagrids hut with a suitable mystical animal rather than a cat or dog. 
Here is the finished basket.  I used some coloured chalk on it to remove that brand new look.  

Here are the instructions that we were given at club. You should be able to click on it to enlarge then print out. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done. A very cute pet basket.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project to share. Miniatures Clubs sound such fun.

    ReplyDelete