This afternoon I have been working on my kitchen room box. Last time I showed it to you it looked like this:
I have been quite busy as you can see from the picture below.
Unfortunately the box warped a bit as it dried which made things more difficult as all my measurements were out but as you can see I have added a kitchen worktop and mini shelf with taps. My basin is still in progress.
Plus I have added the cupboard on the left. This is made from a dresser which was 3 cupboards wide. I dismantled it and then put it back together. I would not recommend this. To say it was a nightmare is an understatement! Consequently only the middle 2 cupboards actually open. The wrought iron under the worktop is made from some plastic wrought iron pieces cut to size. There were quite a few gaps around my cupboard so I filled it in with papier mache, will have to wait for that to dry before I can do any more but will keep you all updated.