Tuesday 2 August 2016

Last months club project

Hi all,

I wanted to share with you our club night project from last month. We were taught to make this adorable miniature Red Riding opening book.

The book is made from a metal book box you can buy from teepee crafts. We were given the print outs to cover our book boxes with.




If you open up the book inside is a tiny scene with a teeny tiny mouse dressed as red riding hood. The mouse is made from a cocktail stick believe it or not with flock for fur and dressed in paper clothes.





Overall it was a really challenging project with lots of intricate work but I love how it has turned out.

Next month at club it is my turn to teach the project. We will be making a push along toy dog like the one shown below.




Hope you like my mini book. I hope to put on instructions for making the push along dogs. Just need to take a couple more pictures.

Take care

Natalie x

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project. I wish there was a dolls house club in my area. They seem like such fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is so adorable! I wish I could have been there to make one for myself. Have a great day :o)
    Huge mini hug,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete