Friday 8 April 2011

Shelves, window seat and floor done but not quite dry....

So I got impatient yesterday and put the shelves and seat in while the papier mache was still wet.  I am a bit worried my shelves might fall out though as I forgot to put any glue on them...oops! Anyway the drying process is well and truly underway now, the dark patches are the parts that are still damp, and some cracks are forming.  I will have to decide if they are aesthetically pleasing or not. 


I still have to decide what colour to paint the window.  I am thinking a sage green colour rubbed back to show something else underneath.

1 comment:

  1. El color que dices me gusta mucho..no me he atrev ido ha utilizar papel maché, pero veo que el resulktado es muy bueno.Gracias por la idea
    Montse R

    ReplyDelete